Get a map and directions
We’re located just outside of the township of Rojales at Partido Lo Garriga, 59, in the Alicante region of southeastern Spain.
Would you like to visit us and meet our rescues? Check out this page to know more and book a tour.
Don't forget to use the hashtag #easyhorsecarerescuecentre on social media, so we can see all of your beautiful photos!
Directions to the rescue centre
Our address: Partido Lo Garriga, 59, Rojales, Alicante, Spain, 03170
How to find us:
The township of Rojales is about 45 kilometres south of Alicante city via the AP-7 motorway and about 58 kilometres north east of Murcia via the A-7 motorway.
- From the AP-7 motorway, take the exit signed "Rojales" and "Guadamar" onto the CV-91 road.
- At the roundabout, take the Guadamar exit (not the Rojales exit, as this will take you into Rojales township).
- Follow the CV-91 road along until you reach the CV-860 Rojales to San Fulgencio road. Take this exit.
- At the roundabout, go under the CV-910 flyover, in the direction of San Fulgencio.
- Immediately passing under the flyover, at the next roundabout, take the "Rojales Este" exit turning to the right.
- Carry on for one kilometre and at the next roundabout go straight over, taking the exit signposted "Camino de Servicio".
- After another 200 metres, turn left as the road forks. Carry on along this road for another 1.1 kilometres.
- At the junction you will see the Easy Horse Care Rescue Centre in front of you, on the right hand side.
On our Sunday afternoon open days you will see Easy Horse Care Rescue Centre signs on the roundabouts. If you are unable to locate us please do not hesitate to contact us for directions.