Dramatically improve the life of a rescued horse – make a donation
Want to help give abused and neglected equines a second chance at a happier life, while helping champion for improved animal welfare practices in Spain?
We are a small, grassroots non-profit and receive no government funding, so we can only continue rescuing horses and pushing for better animal welfare laws through the generosity of our supporters.
Because we are a small foundation with low administration costs, your donation goes a long way. And every little bit – even small donations of €5 – truly does help. Together, it all adds up, allowing us to do big things for the animals that need us most.
All donations are tax deductible.
You can also make a gift donation on behalf of a loved one – simply write their name in the box below and we'll email you a personalised thank you letter to print off and give as a present.
"Maybe you can't change the world by saving one horse, but you can change the whole world for the horse that you save." – Sue Weeding, Easy Horse Care co-founder.
Here's how your money helps:
- €5 feeds a horse for a day.
- €15 buys a bag of specialist horse feed.
- €50 buys enough alfalfa hay to feed a rescued horse for a month.
- €140 covers all the feeding and watering costs for one horse for a month.
- €400 covers our monthly farrier bill for specialist and surgical shoeing needed by our many horses with major hoof and leg problems caused by neglect.
- €1500 covers our monthly veterinarian bills and medications costs for our many horses with serious medical conditions caused by abuse and mistreatment.
- Or sponsor a horse from as little as €5 a month (or your chosen currency) and dramatically improve the life of a rescued animal.
Make a secure one-off donation now